Ray Quest Ray Quest

Great Effort

This is an excellent game and I couldn't help but play it through to the end. Although it contained no real background story, it had an arcade-style structure that really didn't require back story.

The game was simple to pick up and play, with a control system so basic an idiot could use it! The Fable II style Experience Orbs were a really good way to easily create a simple-yet-effective RPG element, that allowed quick and effective upgrading. There is a nice range of enemies and an excellent amount of levels, with a nice bunch of creative and original boss levels.

The art was top-notch, with a beautiful array of backgrounds, enemy sprites, and weapons. The pseudo-3D effect, coupled with the retro/pixel-art HUD style made for a really nice game aesthetic.

I really wanted to give this submission a 10, but there were just a couple of things that held me back. Firstly, the difficulty. It was very easy, and I did not die once through-out the whole game. Due to all the health orbs that dropped from enemies, the health upgrades were made a bit redundant. Also, sometimes the background art was slightly glitchy, as well as the weapon art for the final attack upgrade.

Despite this, it is a great pick up and play arcade game that remains fun through-out. If it was possible, I would recommend that you try and find a way to get this onto the iPhone as an App. I think it would work really well when applied to the handheld system, and I would certainly pay for it!

Colorbot Colorbot

Great!

This was a great game. The concept is original and refreshing, as well as being simple to play and easy to learn. I didn't even have to look at the instructions! Nice graphics wrap it all together. My only one problem is that the random respawn can sometimes spawn enemies into zones. This results in a very unfair life lost. However, I think it is still deserving of a 5. Well done!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Great

It's a really awesome game, but I have to say that I preferred the original. It is still deserving of a 5 though.

Grid16 Grid16

brilliant

Fast paced, varying mini-games and challenging. Keep up all the good work.

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

O.K

Good but fundamentally flawed. It's not challenging, it gets boring quickly and the levels are not that varied

Just Avoid It! Just Avoid It!

Original...

this game took a dull genre (mouse-avoider) and breathed new life into it. This resulted in remarkable, fresh new game based on a rubbish old genre. 5/5.

Well Done

Color the Void Color the Void

Great!

This was an interesting, original game. I liked the way the titles, menus and other stuff all faded into the void.

Snake V1.0 Snake V1.0

Nice

I was pleasently surprised by this. It is a nice version of snake, with nice visuals and a pleasent sound track.

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Great!

I don't normally like these games, but I found this really enjoyable. However, it was quite difficult.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Great!

The animation and voice arent great, but these are easily made up for by the great gameplay and enjoyable physics. this is a great time killer as well, cos the levels are fun to play again!